Reason #1 – Safety
No one should have to derag a pump
Reason #2 – Grind Then Pump
Grinding in a pump station has two advantages
1. Pumps won’t clog – Our dual-shafted Monsters grind a wider variety of debris than single-shafted comminutors.
2. Grind, pump, then screen out trash at the treatment plant headworks, not inside the pump station. Don’t deal with the foul odors, trash pick-ups, manually raking screens or emptying a debris baskets.
Reason #3 – Fits Anywhere
Versatility, Function and Design
We really can fit a Muffin Monster or Channel Monster grinder almost anywhere inside your lift station.
Ask your local JWC rep to take a look. We custom build guide frames to support the grinder so it fits anywhere. No matter how deep the wet well, how cramped the dry well, under a street, in the closet of a jail, or on the ceiling of a hospital’s basement… JWC can get it installed.
Reason #4 – Sized To Fit
200 different grinders and screens
We offer the largest size range of grinders and screens that are tough on solids in a wide variety of applications. These Monsters fit into areas with limited space requirements while still providing the necessary power for downstream protection. Our simplified designs makes it a best cost solution to your pumping problems. Take a look at some facts regarding some of our products:
- Muffin Monsters offer the Highest flow rates.
- A channel receiving 60 million gallons per day is no problem for our largest Channel Monster.
- A mobile home complex with just 50,000-gpd is perfect for our Mini Monster grinder.
Reason #5 – Proven To Work
40,000 Installations – It’s time for a Monster
Our Vision: Accelerated growth through dynamic solutions and customer preference created by the passion of our team.
Our Mission: We provide Monster solutions to the world. JWCE has shipped over 35,000 Muffin Monsters worldwide and our family of 150 employees are committed to providing leading technologies, services and value. We manufacture over 200 different versions of grinders and screens for sewage and sludge processing. Advanced sewage treatment equipment is of vital and growing importance to the world and JWCE is a leading manufacturer of equipment for wastewater treatment, solids reduction, solids removal and processing.